Dr Gav is the Group CEO of Risk 2 Solution and is an acknowledged subject matter expert on integrated risk management, safety and security, emergency management and incident response, with extensive senior level management and leadership experience.
Dr Gav is a Fellow of the Governance Institute (FGIA), Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management (FAIM) and an Associate of the Australian Risk Policy Institute (AARPI).
• Doctor of Criminology with specialisation in security management (Dlittet Phil Crim – Sec man) (UNISA – 2012)
• Disruptive Strategy (Harvard Business School)
• Master of Technology in Security Risk Management (MTech SRM) (UNISA, 2005)
• Bachelor of Business Administration majoring in Security Risk Management (BBA)
• Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health Safety (OHS)
• Advanced Diploma in Project Management
• Diploma in Quality Auditing
Dr Gav has led numerous, high-level consulting and advisory projects and has two decades of Operational Specialised Security, Safety and Risk Management experience in over 16 countries including high-level consultancy and advisory, training and protection for presidents, celebrities, government officials and senior corporate executives. He has extensive involvement in International Security/Risk and Management – industry associations (Msyl, FIS (SA), FISSM, ASIS CPP, FAIM).
Dr Gav serves as Risk Expert to the Project Chief Executive of the QLD Department of State Development’s Special Projects Unit, handling the Queens Wharf Project and has over two decades of risk, security, safety and emergency response experience. Dr Gav also heads up the Australian Catholic University’s Postgraduate program in the Psychology of Risk and serves as a subject matter advisor for the Governance Institute.